The Catholic Diaries (DIII ODAC Yost) Topic

I just picked up DIII Catholic University in Yost world as a rebuild project. The team is a mess and I decided that I would chronicle the shape of the team from start to hopefully competitive finish. The chronicle is posted in the Yost world forums but since the previous rebuild threads here were fairly active, I wanted to share with those who may be interested and don't typically look on the Yost forum.

Here are some highlights of how bad of shape they are in:
  1. 2 Human coaches over the last 10 seasons for a total of 6 seasons.
  2. Record over the last 10 seasons: 21-109.
Roster Status:
  1. Every single current player on roster is Sim AC Recruited
  2. No practice plan set so all attributes of Sim AC recruited players has decreased (except for WE and Tech, maybe he set practice time on TECH).
WIS Rank
  1. Last 2 consectutive seasons ranked at WIS# 228 (dead last in DIII).
GD Reports data:
  1. GDReports rank last season(#37): 228 Team rank (last place) with 24.16 team average.

This should prove to be a fun and interesting challenge. By far the most messed up team I have tried to rebuild.
9/5/2012 11:52 AM
Father Flotsky bestows his blessings upon ya son.
9/6/2012 11:01 PM
Freshman Starts will be your Light Saber.
9/7/2012 10:42 AM
Posted by kilabe on 9/5/2012 11:52:00 AM (view original):
I just picked up DIII Catholic University in Yost world as a rebuild project. The team is a mess and I decided that I would chronicle the shape of the team from start to hopefully competitive finish. The chronicle is posted in the Yost world forums but since the previous rebuild threads here were fairly active, I wanted to share with those who may be interested and don't typically look on the Yost forum.

Here are some highlights of how bad of shape they are in:
  1. 2 Human coaches over the last 10 seasons for a total of 6 seasons.
  2. Record over the last 10 seasons: 21-109.
Roster Status:
  1. Every single current player on roster is Sim AC Recruited
  2. No practice plan set so all attributes of Sim AC recruited players has decreased (except for WE and Tech, maybe he set practice time on TECH).
WIS Rank
  1. Last 2 consectutive seasons ranked at WIS# 228 (dead last in DIII).
GD Reports data:
  1. GDReports rank last season(#37): 228 Team rank (last place) with 24.16 team average.

This should prove to be a fun and interesting challenge. By far the most messed up team I have tried to rebuild.
Good lucky my friend. I did the same thing with a Pennsylvania team that had lost at least 65 games in row in Dobie...Want to talk about frustrating for two seasons. But then we won two conference titles in row and a #8 ranking when I left. One of my proudest coaching accomplishments. Now If I can stay at a school long enough to win a title or be competitive for more then just the CC. I like to keep things interesting.  So again good luck, it is going to be UGLY for a couple seasons. I remember getting scrapped by sims. lol.
9/7/2012 11:20 AM

On the bright side at least the spread wasn't covered in that ex. game, good luck kilabe.

9/7/2012 12:47 PM
Crap, I was hoping of stories about Catholic school girls with white tops tied off at the waist, plaid skirts, and knee high stockings!
9/7/2012 11:13 PM
Posted by martini35504 on 9/7/2012 11:13:00 PM (view original):
Crap, I was hoping of stories about Catholic school girls with white tops tied off at the waist, plaid skirts, and knee high stockings!
I'm reformed Baptist, I don't know nuthin about that sort of stuff. Just redneck girls in daisy-dukes, cowboy boots, and bikini tops........

I just posted an update closing out my 4th season at CUA. My first recruiting class to cycle freshmen to seniors has completed.
1/9/2013 10:30 AM
Please refrain from telling us about your childhood memories with the catholic priest
1/9/2013 12:00 PM
The Catholic Diaries (DIII ODAC Yost) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.