Romney: Worst Major Party Prez Candidate Ever? Topic

Posted by antoncresten on 9/28/2012 9:06:00 AM (view original):
And polls are not run by a news agency. They are run by pollsters.

And Fox News hires the same group that I believe runs ABC polls.

And of course unless you thought that Fox News was a mindless tool of the Republicans this would make sense to you.
9/28/2012 2:52 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by mchalesarmy on 9/27/2012 10:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by stinenavy on 9/27/2012 10:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by mchalesarmy on 9/26/2012 1:27:00 PM (view original):
polls are sh*t
Ha!
Well said.

Polls aren't manipulated?
Two polls can't show two totally opposite results?

I've seen enough of them to know they don't hold water, but I guess I need to rethink that stance since you've countered so intelligently.

It's funny because it's the new framework from the Repubs, that all polls are now bogus, unless of course they show Romney ahead.

Drudge and Fox were touting Gallup like they are doing with Rasmussen, until Gallup showed the lead for the President widening as well, so now they just lump Gallup into the trash too.

There's also Dick Morris out there talking about "secret polls" showing Romney doing very well in Michigan and Pennsylvania.
9/28/2012 4:26 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 9/28/2012 4:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mchalesarmy on 9/27/2012 10:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by stinenavy on 9/27/2012 10:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by mchalesarmy on 9/26/2012 1:27:00 PM (view original):
polls are sh*t
Ha!
Well said.

Polls aren't manipulated?
Two polls can't show two totally opposite results?

I've seen enough of them to know they don't hold water, but I guess I need to rethink that stance since you've countered so intelligently.

It's funny because it's the new framework from the Repubs, that all polls are now bogus, unless of course they show Romney ahead.

Drudge and Fox were touting Gallup like they are doing with Rasmussen, until Gallup showed the lead for the President widening as well, so now they just lump Gallup into the trash too.

There's also Dick Morris out there talking about "secret polls" showing Romney doing very well in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

1 even if a poll misses by a few points, the fact that they can talk to a few thousand people and call the nation is impressive.

2 We are not just dismissing polls, we are analyzing the system they use and rejecting them. History has shown that Dems are favored in national polls every year.

9/28/2012 5:24 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 9/28/2012 4:30:00 AM (view original):
So if you give me 10 dollars today and I give you back 5 dollars at the end of the year is that your idea of a good investment? so many f****** idiots on this planet....

good investors actually invest to make money. Thats what bain capital does.
9/28/2012 8:28 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 9/15/2012 3:04:00 PM (view original):
Republicans, Democrats and humans all blocked this bill.

The Frist Stimulus was a major disaster. This one is almost as bad.

Remember when Obama told us how bad things would be if we didnt pass his stimulus...And things got EVEN WORSE after we paased it?

Remember that in November!
It's been awhile since I visited the non-sports political threads.  Another place to catch swampy's comedy act.

Can someone clue me in on The Frist Stimulus?  Was it a summer Hollywood blockbuster that I missed in the theaters?

9/30/2012 1:02 AM
The first stimulus, as you know, was a Bill that Obama pushed through congress to "Stimulate" the economy. It cost about as much as the whole Iraq war. Obama said if it didnt pass unemployment would go up to 6% and if it was passed it would go down. IT has been over 8 almost since it was passed.

And he wants us to let him try it again for another 4 years.
9/30/2012 1:17 AM
Everyone's a film critic nowadays.
9/30/2012 1:27 AM
2016 is great.

The only truth about Obama some people will see all year.
9/30/2012 1:58 AM
Posted by antoncresten on 9/30/2012 5:45:00 AM (view original):
It is scary that the leaders of the left like Obama dont really understand how strong religious beliefs are in America.

They think since they are making the economy into European style that we must be less religious like Europe.

I just hope that America wakes up to the split between what they believe and what the Democrats are selling!
9/30/2012 8:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...26 Next ▸
Romney: Worst Major Party Prez Candidate Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.