Romney: Worst Major Party Prez Candidate Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
no
10/11/2012 6:27 PM
Swamp..even a dim-bulb half-wit such as yourself has to recognize the flip-flopping political expediency of Romney's comments on abortion. His quotes are not taken out of context...they are quite clear and stand on their own. Take those same comments and put them into a context that you think makes them consistent. It is not possible.
10/12/2012 4:13 AM
<<It is possible to believe that Roe v Wade is bad law and set a bad precedent for America and still be pro-life or pro-choice.>>

Nonsense....show me anyone who is Pro-Choice that disagrees with Roe v. Wade. And show me anyone who is Pro-life and supports Roe v. Wade. I'll wait.

And just to be clear, Roe v. Wade is not a law. And are you saying that Judicial Review is bad? You would have to go back to Marbury v. Madison to argue against that precedent, not Roe v. Wade.
10/13/2012 5:25 AM
10/13/2012 1:55 PM
<<And are you actually saying that there is some reason that a person who is Pro-chice could not think that RvW was bad law? Why?>>

If this is not obvious to you, then there is no way I can explain it so you would understand. The words "self-evident" come to mind.

Can you give me a personal example of a law that has a desirable outcome from your perspective, but you feel is a bad law. And again, Roe v. Wade is NOT a law.
10/13/2012 8:33 PM
NO
10/14/2012 4:31 AM
10/14/2012 9:00 PM
10/15/2012 5:38 AM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...26 Next ▸
Romney: Worst Major Party Prez Candidate Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.