Please for the love the game, develop and Iphone app... many other free games, and pay games,  have i phone apps why does this site do not?
9/10/2012 2:44 AM
Because it takes time and effort to develop that, and WIS might not have the staff and resources to do so?
9/10/2012 5:57 AM
I realize it would cost money but you have to spend money to make money.. Listing an app on iTunes it advertising would get new customers. Role the cost into the discount they give people for a first season . And advertising rev can be generated in app no? They have coders on staff get them to write one.
9/15/2012 2:50 AM
Between Google Play, Amazon App Store and Apple's iTunes App Store there are roughly 1,500,000 million apps. Releasing another one isn't a guarantee of any real exposure. The reality is the only people that would download it are the people already playing the game. I'm not saying having mobile apps wouldn't be nice...but WIS should do it based on improving their service and retention rather than any unrealistic hope that it's going to draw any significant number of new subscribers to the game.
9/15/2012 8:32 AM
 still waiting!!!!!!!!!
10/11/2012 3:00 AM
I check HBD on my iPhone every day or two. Browser works fine. Creating an app would be a waste resources that, if they had any, could be better invested in many other areas.
10/11/2012 5:20 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.