Player Distribution and it's relationship to PE Topic

I'm aware that Playing Time and Minutes are important in improving a player's skills (along with, of course, their potential)...however, I am trying to figure out if the rate at which a player improves their PE/LP is affected by their distribution percentage.  For example, if I start John Smith, he plays around 20 minutes, and I set is distribution to 1%, will he improve in PE/LP slower than if I start him, he plays around 20 minutes, but has a distribution of 20%?  IAnybody have any insight?  Thanks!

9/13/2012 12:42 AM
I've never heard of dist having effect on improvement.
9/13/2012 12:58 AM
good question.  I'm interested in what people think about this as well.
9/13/2012 1:34 AM
Sublight is right AFAIK, it only matters how many minutes he plays, not how many shots he takes.
9/13/2012 10:09 AM
Thanks for sharing carl3298 and sublightd
9/13/2012 7:13 PM
Does that not seem backwards? If a guy shoots the ball 10 times and a guy shoots te ball once the guy shooting the ball 10 times should show faster improvement due to the effort he is putting in???
9/21/2012 7:59 PM
Player Distribution and it's relationship to PE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.