GUESS Reports Season 52 Topic

My Twitter followers (@bobhazlewood) knew this earlier today -- Dobie GUESS Reports are online.  If your home page doesn't show season 52, try refreshing your browser (F5).

I hate to whine, but apparently when I don't, folks don't think about clicking on ads.  (Even when I *do* whine, not very many bother to support the GUESS reports via an ad click, something that costs you NOTHING.)  But, for those very few that do -- you have my sincere thanks.
9/13/2012 5:02 PM
Was wondering why I never saw your tweets (aside from just checking twitter when I'm waiting for something). Then I checked and it said "@BobHazelwood hasn't tweeted yet". Then I checked the spelling. Doh.

9/13/2012 5:12 PM
Thanks as always bob!
9/13/2012 9:49 PM
Thank you
9/14/2012 3:10 PM
With put your rankings I probably would not be as successful at this game. Thanks a lot.
9/14/2012 8:48 PM
click, click....
10/14/2012 8:57 AM
Bob ... Thanks again for doing this. I often forget the ad clicks but just spent a few minutes reloading and clicking every different ad that popped up. Thank you.
10/18/2012 10:17 AM
GUESS Reports Season 52 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.