Phoenix Suns Tournament Topic

Looks like they'll do anything to make a buck, aside from fixing/marketing this game...they're really doing this dumb tournament?
9/14/2012 2:37 PM
It sure looks like it.

Maybe this will help with the marketing of the game and perhaps stimulate some changes.
9/14/2012 3:01 PM
no kidding, once that massive phoenix sun fan base starts throwing their wieght around watch out
9/14/2012 3:14 PM
Posted by bistiza on 9/14/2012 3:01:00 PM (view original):
It sure looks like it.

Maybe this will help with the marketing of the game and perhaps stimulate some changes.
I think you meant "simulate" some changes, i.e., they will never happen.
9/14/2012 3:21 PM
Maybe they should suggest to EVERY NBA team that they do one of these tournaments, and then provide a link on the NBA website to this one.

Or am I asking for a dream marketing deal in a world where we'd love to simply have any marketing to get more players? Yeah, I probably am, but I'm still hopeful.
9/26/2012 2:46 PM
Phoenix Suns Tournament Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.