Beer League Needs One for 77-78 season very soon Topic

A long time owner is needing to leave WIS's first Progressive League, after many, many seasons.

The team is currently above .500 and looking to draft in the middle of the pack.  With only nine games to go in the regular season, we're going to need a replacement very soon.

The Beer League moves through history two years at a time. Roster for 77-78 season is

Jerry Reuss
Jim Colborn
Dave Freisleben
Pable Torrealba
Grant Jackson
Mark Lemongello
Tom Johnson

Butch Wynegar
Steve Swisher
Andre Thornton
Davey Lopes
Toby Harrah
Robin Yount
Gary Mathews
Hal McRae
Greg Gross
Steve Braun
Dave May
9/24/2012 12:11 AM (edited)
This is a prime league. We are entering our 51st, that is right 51st, season. Beer is by far the best commish out there and I am sure that when we catch up to the present the majority of owners will beg him to start this league over for the 3rd time. This league is so stable it is just sick. The NL West has been the same 4 owners for all 50 seasons!!
9/28/2012 9:27 AM
Run, drive, swim, crawl or fly to get there. Do whatever you have too but get in this league before it's to late!!!!
9/28/2012 9:28 AM
As a new owner (3 seasons in), I would recommend joining. Great group of owners and a well run league in general. This might be your last chance for awhile to join
9/28/2012 9:46 AM
If you still need an owner, I will take the team. 
9/28/2012 10:03 PM
You got it N4ser. I'll get you into the Beer Forum.
9/28/2012 11:22 PM
Beer League Needs One for 77-78 season very soon Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.