Top Five Coaches Of The Regular Season Topic

First I will start off at 5.This coach has faced the toughest schedule this year and only gave up six losses which isn't too bad!The number five spot is given to theeyetest!

Number 4 is going to go to shaf. Shaf put up a fight to gain the number 1 spot and gave up only one loss!

Number three is going to go to redbeard385! Redbeard now has the number two spot and number one rpi!

Number two is going to a friend of mine! Lukey4! He litterally came out of nowhere to take the first year with Dallas undefeated! He has never gotten into the top twent five but now hes almost in the top ten!

Number one is going to sammyboy56!!! Sammyboy56 took Whitman undefeated for this season! and also had the number one Spot for at least one day!

Congrats sammyboy56!!!! And congrats to theeyetest! shaf! redbeard385! and lukey4!!
9/23/2012 8:08 AM
yay, i made the number two spot!
9/23/2012 8:13 AM
How old are you?
10/6/2012 5:52 PM
Old enough to be your brother... shake'n bake & I helped!
10/7/2012 10:15 AM
Top Five Coaches Of The Regular Season Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.