The Ravens Topic

Does Goodell hate them, me or both?

Sunday night then Thursday Night.    I hate watching them and I'm sure they hate playing on three days rest.

WTF ROGER!??!?!!?!?
9/27/2012 7:30 PM
I DARE A NETWORK TO NOT OPEN A RAVENS GAME WITH RAY LEWIS DANCING, JUMPING UP AND DOWN, AND YELLING AT HIS TEAMMATES!

I DARE EM!
9/28/2012 4:27 AM
Well, both games were at home, so no travel.  Also, there isn't much difference between Sunday night and Sunday afternoon.

It was harder on the Brownies.

They really should start the Thursday night games till bye weeks start.
9/28/2012 11:37 AM
Oh, i hate watching them as well.  

I'm tired of all the "Flacco is an elite QB" crap.  He isn't.
9/28/2012 11:38 AM
Flacoo looks pretty elite. Kind of arrived with the game winning drive at Pit on MNF last year and if Lee Evans doesn't choke dog it on game winner last year he went on road and beat Brady to go to SuperBowl.

How many QBs would you take over him right now? 4-5?

Brady
Rodgers
Brees
Ben?
Eli?
Ryan?
9/29/2012 12:09 AM
Posted by livemike on 9/29/2012 12:09:00 AM (view original):
Flacoo looks pretty elite. Kind of arrived with the game winning drive at Pit on MNF last year and if Lee Evans doesn't choke dog it on game winner last year he went on road and beat Brady to go to SuperBowl.

How many QBs would you take over him right now? 4-5?

Brady
Rodgers
Brees
Ben?
Eli?
Ryan?
depends am I going for the long haul, mid-range, or playing for just this year?  I believe you take Eli and Ben over him no matter what, same with Rodgers and probably Brady and Brees (certainly for this year the latter two, but for the mid-range you at least pause).  I mean for one year I probably take Peyton over him as he has looked good.  Long haul, I'd probably take Luck over him as well.  After that, I think you would have to consider Flacco (and yeah I'd take him over Ryan, Rivers, Newton, Vick, etc.).
10/1/2012 11:10 AM
I'll take these over Flacco

Brady
Brees
Rodgers
Eli
Ryan
Newton
Rapey

On the fence with Rivers, RG3 and Luck.

10/1/2012 12:58 PM
Newton? Are you serious?
10/6/2012 3:08 PM
Everybody thinks they can teach Newton to stop being stupid.

They can't. 

See:  Mike Vick

10/6/2012 3:52 PM
Racist!
10/6/2012 4:03 PM
Would "Ryan Leaf" have been less RACIST!!!!!!?

Except he couldn't run.
10/7/2012 8:37 AM
Ugh.

As usual, I dozed off for a few minutes during the Ravens game.   Yay, Super Bowzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
1/21/2013 9:42 AM
what........the Festival of Harbaugh doesn't excite you?
1/21/2013 2:35 PM
Thanks to the 35 minute delay, my string of dozing off during Ravens games confinued.

I'll add that the halftime show sucked.   Maybe I just don't care for the music but the only redeeming value I took from it was plenty of ***-shaking,
2/4/2013 8:09 AM
RACIST!
2/4/2013 8:15 AM
12 Next ▸
The Ravens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.