There's No Place Like Hometown:S21 Topic

We just finished filling the few open franchises for S21 in Hometown. Please sitemail me if you are interested in joining the world for S22, or if you have any general questions.  Hometown has been incredibly competitive, and has continually improved with each season in addition to having a high retention rate.
10/13/2012 8:54 AM (edited)
Private World Rules:
1.  Owners must win 100 games over every 2 season period or will not be allowed to return for the following season. Any returning team winning fewer than 55 games will be warned at the end of said season (by trade chat and sitemail) and will be notified the number of wins necessary to avoid dismissal at the beginning of the following season.

2.  Major league pitchers and players must be played at reasonable stamina/durability levels (no pitchers at 0(0)), and must play positions reasonably expected of them (cannot knowingly play 1B at SS).

3. No team may exceed a final season total of $30M in their 'prospect' budget.  Franchises who violate this rule must accept a $3M prospect cash penalty in the following season for every $1M over the $30M limit. Owners who fail to comply with the rule will be penalized and warned, and repeat offenders will be expelled from the world.  The owner will also be required to release the International Free Agent commanding the largest bonus into the following season's free agent pool.
9/30/2012 10:17 PM
I'll take the Fresno team.
10/8/2012 9:21 PM
Looks like a great world. Can't wait.
10/9/2012 7:41 PM
I would take az team and would do early takeover if that would help
10/10/2012 2:28 PM
Yes. Early takeover would be nice, but probably too late? I hate having to start with the new owner budget restrictions.
10/10/2012 6:54 PM
There's No Place Like Hometown:S21 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.