Anybody know if there is a school in Yost D3 that has never had a human coach?
10/1/2012 8:32 PM
I would assume every D3 school in every world has had a human coach.
10/1/2012 8:36 PM
Yost D3 was all human seasons 1 and 2.
10/1/2012 8:37 PM
If you are looking for a challenge, Western New England in the NEFC. It probably won't be available next season, but the season after that it should be. It looks like a human coached abandoned team on a 10 pack and season 9 is about to end tonight. Just guessing though.

9 season record of 18-99
Last season WIS rank 227
All classes are SimAC signed recruits.

The only good thing about it is that it looks like the coach set a practice plan before he abandoned it, unlike the CUA team I am trying to rebuild in Yost right now.
10/2/2012 5:54 PM
Posted by kilabe on 10/2/2012 5:54:00 PM (view original):
If you are looking for a challenge, Western New England in the NEFC. It probably won't be available next season, but the season after that it should be. It looks like a human coached abandoned team on a 10 pack and season 9 is about to end tonight. Just guessing though.

9 season record of 18-99
Last season WIS rank 227
All classes are SimAC signed recruits.

The only good thing about it is that it looks like the coach set a practice plan before he abandoned it, unlike the CUA team I am trying to rebuild in Yost right now.
Yeah, the last few seasons that school is 2-50.
10/6/2012 5:23 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.