1975 Progressive ... Tom Seaver ... Taken2 Topic

Single season progressive that started in 1969.  Season 7 is just about to get underway.  This team has already been drafted.  The original owner had to drop out due to work obligations.  I entered the team to get the league started and will manage the team until you take it over.  That means once I transfer the team to you year one, or whatever is left of it, is FREE!!!  16 team league.  No salary cap, No DH, 2 below average AAA provided for unbalanced trades only.  We are the Original Franchise Progressive, so you have to stay as the St. Louis Cardinals.

St. Louis Cardinals - Busch Stadium
P Tom Seaver
P Rudy May
P Larry Christenson
P Bill Singer
P Dan Spillner
P Dick Bosman
P John Curtis
P Lindy McDaniel
P Stan Thomas
P Kevin Kobel - Currently on I/R
P Mark Littrell - Currently on I/R

C Jim Sundberg
C Johnny Oates
C Elle Rodriguez
2B Jorge Orta
2B Derrell Thomas
SS Roy Smalley
SS Hector Torres
3B Bill Madlock
OF Garry Maddox
OF Bill Buckner
OF Jose Cruz
OF Claudell Washington
OF Willie Davis
OF Steve Braun
OF Mike Hegan
OF Ken Henderson

Also, no lottery, but we do have a win floor rule.

Win Floor Rule 
Win Floor will be set at 35 at the 120 gm mark. If you win 33-34 games, you lose 2 spots in round 1, If you win 30-32 games, you lose 4 spots in round 1, if you win 28-29 games, you lose 6 spots in round 1, if you win 25-27 games, you lose 8 spots in round 1, and if you fail to win at least 25, you bump to the end of round 1.

Example:  Team A wins 32 games and Team B wins 34.  All other teams win at least 35 games.  Team A loses 4 spots and will therefore pick 5th overall (1st >> 5th).  Team B loses 2 spots and will therefore pick 4th (2nd >>4th).  The rest of the draft order is determined by wins at the 120 game mark.  In this example, the first overall pick would go to the team with the worst record who had at least 35 wins.  Team B has 2nd pick, then 2 more picks, then team A with 5th overall pick.  Win floor is not in effect for all other rounds.
10/3/2012 11:24 AM (edited)
First come first serve.  Post in the thread to claim your team.  Sitemail me with any questions. 

Also, this team just won the championship in 1974!
10/3/2012 12:06 PM (edited)
I'll take them.
10/3/2012 9:43 PM
The team is all yours!  I will work on getting the team transfered to you.
10/3/2012 10:08 PM
1975 Progressive ... Tom Seaver ... Taken2 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.