Is it possible to get this guy? Topic

at D1 can you get a guy to consider you by using scouting visits after he rejects your home visits and says this:

"Coach, to be quite honest, there is just no way I see myself at XXX next season. Although I'm not saying no, I'm just saying it's very unlikely."

10/3/2012 8:25 PM
yes
10/3/2012 8:50 PM
I should clarify that that message is the scholly message. He did not respond at all to my HVs
10/4/2012 1:10 AM
Yeah, I'm assuming by this point you already called him and got a backup message. After that point, it's just a matter of enough STs to pull him down. That scholly message just means you haven't pulled him down yet. If you dumped 20 ST's (or however much it took to pull him down) on the next cycle, he might suddenly turn aroudn and say "I CANT WAIT TO PLAY FOR YOU", which is something I always find funny considering you didn't do anything (from a real life perspective) except go watch him play a bunch of games.
10/4/2012 3:29 AM
probably
10/4/2012 6:47 PM
Is it possible to get this guy? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.