I agree too, but I'm pretty sure there's absolutely no reason from a technical perspective why they would have to change that to make that one particular link always take you to the ML lineup.
10/4/2012 4:15 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/4/2012 1:48:00 PM (view original):
If I have to scroll, I think I can use a drop down menu.   You know, the one that's already in place.
Scrolling is much faster as it doesn't require an entirely new transaction with the server and page redraw. Since the only time you would want to look at a screen like this would be when you're trying to manage multiple levels it would save some time and traffic. 
10/5/2012 7:16 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 10/4/2012 3:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tufft on 10/4/2012 1:02:00 PM (view original):
One of the few very well designed features of the user interface is how it maintains the level you're looking at when you change screens.

Agree the Edit Lineup link on the home screen should go to the ML lineup, but if fixing that breaks keeping the current level it would be a net loss.
Agree.

And for whatever reason, when I use Firefox, it doesn't maintain the level.  I have no idea why.  I don't use Firefox when I'm on this website.
It works for me on firefox, Chrome and IE. You may want to check what extensions/addons you're running.
10/5/2012 7:17 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.