Maximum FG Distance Topic

I've been loath to miss long field goals with my generally average kickers.

What correlation to strength and technique balance out to the highest percentage of conversions?

What is the generally accepted fantasy fantasy football distance?  49, 47, 45?  51?

10/5/2012 1:50 AM
50 is my max FG range anything longer tends to miss quite often then again I've seen 52 be hit  a few times. Never seen longer maybe others have in higher divisions.
10/5/2012 3:55 AM
I have set at 52yds for the last 20 seasons or so.  I go after the best K I can get during recruiting and then let them go.  Never change anything.

My guys (2 different teams) always perform well.  I believe TECH is the most important thing.  STR does not really seem to impact accuracy at long distance. 
10/5/2012 9:32 AM
I go with 52 also.  Figure if they miss the other team gets it on the 35 yard line.  I also like Tech with a kicker.
10/5/2012 9:39 AM
I go with 54-55. Strength does not seem to matter at any distance, just the tech. I have never had a setting over 55. Those distances may well be where strength matters.
10/5/2012 11:34 AM
53 - Set it to that for all 3 of my teams...have not touched that for a couple of years and it works out well for me. I always have good to very good K's, but not sure how much that matters.
10/5/2012 7:37 PM
Maximum FG Distance Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.