What should be done if you think a team in your conference is being used only as a recruiting tool for another team. I believe i have seen these refered to as ghost teams. I have been coaching ten seasons and in that time i have seen two coaches come to teams and do nothing more then run them to the ground and just leave. Although it does give you another "human" coach it really does the conference no good.
10/5/2012 4:31 PM
Shoot a ticket to WIS and ask them to look into it, but you'll have to do it before recruiting ends because the excuse I've been given before is that after recruits are assigned they lose the data on any effort being done by the player during the recruiting process. 

In a couple of cases, they've been able to tell me that a user that I thought was either ghost shipping or using funds from one team to search for recruits for another was, in fact, trying to sign players but was just doing so in a very inept manner. In the other case, it appeared the player missed the whole "set your screen to players at your level" and was trying for D1 players with a D3 school. 

I know what you mean though...sucks to have a couple bottom-feeder teams in your league that you have to play 2-4 games against. 
10/5/2012 5:18 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.