True, but it sounds like they went through quite a bit of time and experimentation with all the alaises before jumping into a world with all of them. Kinda demented if you ask me but that's just my opinion.
10/8/2012 6:25 PM
Well, yeah, cheating to win a simgame is borderline psychotic.    You're not picking up chick with the ol' "Hey, I just won a HBD WS" line.  Nor are you getting a raise at work.     You're just paying 2-4 times as much as everyone else to hear a couple of internet dudes say "Hey, nice job."
10/8/2012 6:57 PM
Not only is it borderline psychotic, its less fun. Theoretically, you're paying for this product because its something you enjoy. Whats challenging or fun about cheating your way to a fake baseball championship. Its the definition of loser.
10/8/2012 7:29 PM
Some people play Madden on rookie and love to win 183-3.   Go figure.
10/8/2012 7:37 PM
The only way it makes sense to me is that these people are spending someone else's money. They're already ethically challenged, so I guess the possibility of them stealing a credit card number isn't too unrealistic.
10/8/2012 7:38 PM
Or, even more likely hypnotoad, just using mommy or daddy's credit card.
10/8/2012 8:52 PM
Cheating just takes all the fun out of the game
10/14/2012 6:33 PM
◂ Prev 123

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.