one opening in #1 D2 conference in Naismith Topic

looking to fill the last spot in the Sunshine conference in Naismith. 

the team is St Leo's.  http://whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=2718 

you'll have 5 openings and about $7500 or so in bonus cash.  we managed to fill the 3rd Puerto Rico school last year and became the #1 rpi conference.  it also holds the defending national champ (me) and 2 of the last 5 champs.   recruiting is tough and the conference schedule is brutal, but if you want a challenge and a good group of guys with an active CC, this is the place.
10/7/2012 12:46 PM
Once again we have one opening.  The Florida Tech coach left for a different D2 school.   I can't post the link for the team (work doesn't allow it) but you can use the above link and just find Florida Tech on their schedule.  We have just about $9,000 in bonus cash this year, and you would be joining one of the most brutal divisions in any conference (4 of the top 10 rpi's came out of the east, with another in the west).    Recruiting is still a bloodbath, so this isn't for the faint of heart, but it's too good a conference to have a SIM screwing up our RPI.  Looking forward to seeing who's up for the challenge.
11/26/2012 8:17 AM
Is tempting. No doubt one of it not the toughest Div 2 conf in that world. And not that bad of a team coming back. But think I will stay with Clark Atlanta. Someone should grab this tho
11/26/2012 9:07 AM
We had top conference RPI by a couple of points this year.  8 of 12 teams made a postseason tournament, including 7 in the national tournament.  Crazy competitive though.  I was top 10 in the country, 2 seed in national tournament  and had a 4 seed in the conference tournament :)
11/26/2012 9:25 AM
one opening in #1 D2 conference in Naismith Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.