Naismith D3 - one opening in top four conference Topic

Hey everyone - there is an opening in the Naismith CCIW, one of the perennial top four conferences in D3 (finished 3rd in conf RPI this year). The last time we had an opening was four seasons ago. The opening is Wisconsin Lutheran. I won't lie, their roster is pretty bad, but you'll have five schollies right off the bat and our postseason cash will help you recruit who you want (or even cut a player or two).

You'll also get to be a part of a three-way conference challenge between three of Naismith D3's big four conferences. That was scheduled last year and will be starting this season. Our coaches corner is very active and we're all here for the long haul. I don't expect any other openings soon, so get in while you can.
10/7/2012 8:09 PM
Wisconsin Lutheran has 5 openings coming so any coach that takes the job has an opportunity to have an instant impact on the program. Also helps to have all the extra recruiting $!
10/7/2012 9:09 PM
Here's the link to Wisconsin Lutheran: http://whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=2749

Located in Milwaukee, it's a great location to pull recruits from Chicago/WI/Michigan. Again we have a ton of extra tournament $ and are just starting a conference challenge with the Freedom and CUNY conferences. The best thing: a really active conference corner. Come join us in the CCIW!
10/8/2012 2:44 PM
That conference saved my life... pulled me to shore out of a flash flood. Plus I won my only D3 title to boot... Take the team someone, before some clown named 'xtreme' does anyways. You wont be sorry
10/8/2012 6:09 PM
Naismith D3 - one opening in top four conference Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.