NHL HBD world Topic

I have an idea.  Since they aren't going to give us a NHL dynasty game, I was thinking that the only possible thing to do would be to start or convert an existing HBD world into an NHL themed world.   I'm thinking the name of it would be the National Hardball League  (NHL!!), and teams would only be located in NHL cities with NHL names.  Unfortunately, Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg would have to be left out, but there is the Atlanta Flames or Thrashers, Hartford Whalers, KC Scouts, Oakland? Seals and Cleveland Barons. 

I'm thinking that I'm going to go for this.  The main sticking point is that I'll bet that WiS won't let me start a new world up, and it might be hard to find a world that is willing to give itself up for dead. 

If you are interested in joining me in this endeavor just post here or sitemail me. 

I'll say this right off the bat though - DIBS on the Toronto Maple Leafs!

10/8/2012 10:11 AM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I don't know if you've noticed, but I am talking about HBD here.  So, do you want me to send you an invite?
11/4/2012 11:14 PM
i'm in. I'll take the canucks.
11/29/2012 1:43 PM
Sorry, but we already filled.  I'll take your name down for next season
12/1/2012 12:08 PM
Holy crap. That quick? Crazy.
12/2/2012 9:05 PM
NHL HBD world Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.