10/8/2012 5:29 PM
I would've signed him, but he didn't meet my minimum durability requirement......
10/8/2012 5:35 PM
Does he have a sister?
10/8/2012 7:30 PM
He was at 799 with 2 practices to go, but didn't pick up the full point on anything.  Oh well.  Still pretty good for a guy I signed for 2 HVs and a scholarship offer.  He had low potential in ATH and SPD, so I guess he didn't look sexy to most coaches.  When they start in the high 50s I can live with it when so many other things were high.
10/8/2012 11:32 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 10/8/2012 11:32:00 PM (view original):
He was at 799 with 2 practices to go, but didn't pick up the full point on anything.  Oh well.  Still pretty good for a guy I signed for 2 HVs and a scholarship offer.  He had low potential in ATH and SPD, so I guess he didn't look sexy to most coaches.  When they start in the high 50s I can live with it when so many other things were high.
This. A lot of times when players have solid starting ATH/SPD but either low or average potential, they get overlooked in the recruiting process. I probably shouldn't be helping other coaches out though, so ignore me.........
10/9/2012 12:07 AM
I remember seeing this guy.  I noticed that you were on him, and I don't particularly like battling you....  :)  John Jay had to look elsewhere.  We ended up taking a 3rd rate SF that year.  If I would have known that is all you had into him, i would have fought hard for him.  At least I don't have to face him in next year's non-conference game.
10/9/2012 1:06 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.