You gotta love them poachers Topic

I say this after I just finished deboning the final quarter of a freshly downed doe. Love some poaching.

We can skin a buck and we can run a trout line. Country boys can survive.
10/8/2012 5:52 PM
Sounds like the making of a song
10/8/2012 5:59 PM
I don't know what you are talking about Jibe, but I like to poach every couple of seasons when I have the cash laying around.
10/8/2012 6:18 PM
Or, more accurately, a TROTLINE, for those of us not educated by country radio...  ;)
10/8/2012 6:20 PM
Citizens arrest, citizens arrest....where's Gomer when you need him!!!
10/8/2012 6:35 PM
Posted by rwings1927 on 10/8/2012 6:35:00 PM (view original):
Citizens arrest, citizens arrest....where's Gomer when you need him!!!
Gomer is helping his best friend Goober, who was hired by the actual poacher, to drag this deer out of the woods and throw it into the poachers truck.
10/8/2012 6:51 PM
Just save me some backstrap. 
10/8/2012 6:57 PM
Posted by Arfy on 10/8/2012 6:18:00 PM (view original):
I don't know what you are talking about Jibe, but I like to poach every couple of seasons when I have the cash laying around.
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of what you refer to, GD poaching. But poaching happens in season in GD. How can this be poaching? In hunting poaching is taking game out of season without a license or permit. Myself I don't have a problem with hunting poaching if that game is being used for putting food on the table.  I do have a huge issue with those that have poached for sport.

Just wondering when the GD term for poaching came about and who started it.
10/8/2012 7:01 PM
That is an excellent question Jibe!
10/8/2012 7:50 PM
It was originally coined when someone called jibe a "faun," referring to his curly hair and the horns on his head. In addition, it addressed the manliness he left back in the 80s when he first wore parachute pants and danced with a bunch of Deadheads in the back room of a gay bar.
10/8/2012 7:56 PM
Posted by caesari on 10/8/2012 7:56:00 PM (view original):
It was originally coined when someone called jibe a "faun," referring to his curly hair and the horns on his head. In addition, it addressed the manliness he left back in the 80s when he first wore parachute pants and danced with a bunch of Deadheads in the back room of a gay bar.
You are wrong on almost every count. I have gray hair not curly. I was de horned when I was in my teens. I have worn no pants and danced with potheads and crackheads but never deadheads and this was done in a lesbian bar.

I may have been called a faun while I was passed out so I'll give you that one.
10/8/2012 8:17 PM
Posted by caesari on 10/8/2012 7:56:00 PM (view original):
Hey jughead, I asked you this just recently and received no reply so I'll ask here again. When is your next my take interview getting released?
10/8/2012 8:19 PM
When my partner unveils his addition to the world of GD
10/8/2012 8:21 PM
what?

10/8/2012 8:38 PM
Posted by Arfy on 10/8/2012 8:38:00 PM (view original):
what?

caesari is telling us he has a "partner" now.

Now I understand his thing for gay bars
10/8/2012 8:50 PM
123 Next ▸
You gotta love them poachers Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.