Pitcher fatigue @ season start and not progressing Topic

I have two quality prospect Starting pitchers in my minor system  #p4649998Charlie Hill#p and #p4404533Albert Ortiz#p that have begun the year with a diminished fatigue percentage.  I realize that several of my players started the season with less than 100% fatigue but both of these pitchers have not pitched yet this current minor league season (12 games so far) and are only improving 1 % point after each game.  Both players are currently RESTING, but it's not getting any better.  I reviewed their stats from last year and they both only pitched less than between 140 and 170 innings last year, and at no point did they pitch when their % was less than 99%.  This is a complete mystery to me and any help would be appreciated.  I am tempted to get each of them in a game now and see what happens (like how Fonzie used to hit the jukebox).  Thanks for the help.

10/8/2012 8:20 PM
If you didn't wear them out in ST, send a ticket.  It doesn't look like they pitched from what I see.  Something is amiss.
10/8/2012 8:36 PM
They both appeared in a couple of regular season minor league games as position players.  That screws up fatigue and recovery.
10/8/2012 8:55 PM
Yep, that will kill a pitcher. Fill out your minor league roster.
10/8/2012 8:59 PM
Pitcher fatigue @ season start and not progressing Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.