D-2 Western Oregon available after the season Topic

I'm moving up to take on a D1-AA rebuild and will be leaving Western Oregon. The team is returning a large amount of starts the offense is stacked at all positions. The defense returns all of the top 5 D line men all LBs and 2 dbs. +++K and P Good vision and I went to the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP game a season ago would like to see a good coach get the job! Good luck to whomever takes over.

PS the conference is the # ONE- D-2 Conference in Stagg and on average you get around 20,000 dollars extra for playoff appearances from your conference which allows you to battle if necessary so basically you'll have a lot of extra  cash if recruit smart!

10/9/2012 3:36 PM (edited)
University of Nebraska-Kearney is also going to be open after this season ... I'm graduating 24 seniors after this season, so you'll be able to mold the team the way you want it. You should have pretty good vision (3rd round last two seasons, hopefully an NC or close this year).

FYI, this is an absolutely TERRIBLE place to recruit from. You'll be lucky if you find one or two prospects worth recruiting within 360 miles. It is definitely a challenge and probably only an experienced coach would be able to do well here.
10/23/2012 10:49 AM
D-2 Western Oregon available after the season Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.