Well folks, i know you have been waiting, so here it is. Concordia of Illinois is 4-0 and were feeling good. Huge upset last week as we took down Capital who was ranked #1 before they took us on. That upset has boosted us up to a #17 ranking for our first ever ranking. Its electric here on campus and we are hoping for a third straight appearance in the conference championship. This kind of action has the critics wispering about a run at the national level. Wouldnt that be exciting for our senior QB Robert Clark as he finishes up a successful career.
10/9/2012 4:21 AM
Creepy - I have enjoyed reading all your posts about C of I. As I am playing my 1st season I have kept tabs on how you are doing. Congrats on the continued improvement as I see the run is up to 6-0.
10/10/2012 5:01 PM
yeah the boys are pretty excited here! If we can just keep getting the bounces to go our way, things are looking promising!
10/10/2012 7:51 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.