Best world in HBD will enter season 26 around Halloween. BOO! Looks like everyone will hit the MWR but I'm getting a head count of who may leave on their own.
1350 HBD games played
No tanking years(108 losses)
At least two seasons with a current team
To elaborate a little:
If you're easily offended, don't bother. And no one will care what offends YOU personally.
Dumbassery will be mocked. You will likely be called a 'tard for showing up. Non-dumbassery may get mocked. Prepare to be mocked. You will need to ask yourself a couple of questions. Answer them honestly because, if you say one thing and do another, your time in MG will be limited.
1. Would you accept 1.5m as the max amount of cash included in trades as long as it doesn't exceed the amount of salary being moved?
2. If you are looking to dump a BL salary, do you understand that you must receive current or future BL-quality in return?
3. Will you accept the following trade policy?
Deals that should be approved:
1. BL quality, current or future, for BL qualifty.
2. Minor leaguers to fill a positional need(same salary).
Deals that should be vetoed:
1. BL quality for minor league crap.
2. More than 1.5m in cash.
3. Unnecessary cash.
5. Lame duck owners.
6. Team destroyer(probably covered with the other rules).
We also have a minimum win rule. 55/125/195/280. 55 in any season, 125 in two consecutive seasons, 195 in three consecutive seasons and 280 in four consecutive seasons.
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Portland Sea Dogs Franchise Profile
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Pittsburgh Pounders Franchise Profile
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Austin Aggies Franchise Profile