Fantasy Question Topic

I have been offered Gronkowski for Alfred Morris

Morris is my flex, if I trade him I would have to use Doug Martin or Denarius Moore (I also have Amendola on the DL for potential late season usage).

My current TE's are Witten and Heath Miller.  You can only start 1 TE and there are not TE playable flex spots.

Obviously the Gronk is an upgrade, but I am clearly downgrading the flex spot.  Is Gronk enough of an upgrade at TE to downgrade my flex from Morris to Martin or Moore?
10/9/2012 5:58 PM
NAY. TOIN IT DOWN
10/9/2012 6:02 PM
Obviously i'm a huge Pats homer, but i wouldn't do it.  Morris has been a fantasy stud.  Gronk will get better than he has so far this season, but Witten and Miller are both quality TE's.

Doug Martin is now sharing the load with Blount and Moore....um....who is Moore sucks.
10/10/2012 5:10 PM
Who are your other RB's/WR's?
10/10/2012 5:11 PM
Posted by 05nomar05 on 10/10/2012 5:11:00 PM (view original):
Who are your other RB's/WR's?
Foster, Richardson along with Morris and Martin (I also had ryan williams who I just dropped)

Bowe, D. Thomas, Hixon, Amendola (now in one of my IR spots) and of course Moore
10/10/2012 6:27 PM
I would not do that deal.

Having 4 top RBs gives you a huge edge and it's only week 6 i wouldn't be looking to trade any RB depth.
10/11/2012 1:38 PM
Fantasy Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.