GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

What is our advantage?
11/12/2012 6:01 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 11/12/2012 6:01:00 PM (view original):
What is our advantage?
Oops I forgot. As a matter of fact I forgot to see which of the teams won the advantage... And I'm mobile at the moment.... But for the tribe who won the last challenge, I will take 3 points off of your total score for this challenge....
11/12/2012 6:18 PM
I have all of the votes. Anyone who has an idol may do so between now and 9/10
11/12/2012 7:21 PM
To be safe I am playing the idol of Albert Einstein. It may be a dumb move but I'm not taking any chances after this polabonz stuff.
11/12/2012 7:48 PM
I will be safe as well and play the Golden Tee Idol to protect myself from any votes tonight. Go Steelers!
11/12/2012 8:49 PM
Posted by golfpro71 on 11/12/2012 8:49:00 PM (view original):
I will be safe as well and play the Golden Tee Idol to protect myself from any votes tonight. Go Steelers!
That sounds like a phoney idol.  lol  Are you sure it's not the little talliwack idol?
11/12/2012 10:16 PM
Posted by golfpro71 on 11/12/2012 8:49:00 PM (view original):
There was no such idol....
11/12/2012 11:47 PM
The Idol of Albert Einstein was a real idol...

ghutton9 has played it, and no votes for ghutton9 will count.

As it turns out, nobody voted for ghutton9... and none of those votes will definitely count.

I did have a vote for csudak, though....

I also had 6 votes for golfpro71.

Team Aaron has spoken, and they have all said golfpro must go.
11/12/2012 11:48 PM
Now we will pass out The Academy Awards-

first one goes to redraider and the second one goes to ghutton9. I will have some quotes up a little later on.
Nice acting, boys!
11/12/2012 11:54 PM
Congrats, redraider, you just bought yourself a little more time on the tribe. Just remember I warned you earlier about who was gonna stick the knife in yer back. Ghutton nice job on wasting your idol, that was about as dumb as it gets. Here is your alliance with csudak. Here it is again if you like-

csudak
To:
polabonz
Received:
11/8/2012 9:41:00 AM
Subject:
RE: Idol Clue
Real simple,THANK GOD FOR A MERGE. I was on borrowed time with last tribe. My new strategy involves getting in with ghutton, nyaggie, and sjurat. We also have tsut with us, but I don't know him that well. Meanwhile I also have a fake alliance with redraider and golfpro,. Ghutton is technically with us as well, but we both know it is not real.

I wanted to team up with ghutton, cause I'm 99% sure he got the idol.

My only other long term alliance is with caesari and nyaggie, everyone else is getting picked off left and right.

Honestly I don't know how this is going to turn out.

Just need to keep winning I guess.
11/13/2012 12:06 AM
Here is a sitemail from tsut30- might as well air out some more laundry and expose more alliances- damn this is fun!

tsut30
To:
polabonz
Received:
11/8/2012 9:28:00 AM
Subject:
I don't think my overall, general strategy has changed persay. I've made new alliances with my new team Aaron tribe with golfpro and ghutton, in my past sneaky yen tribe I was with Dustin lema, who's now gone, as well as with arfy and sjurat. I think i played mb and katz's alliance pretty well, they thought I was with them, when it was me having the swing vote that put Katz out.

Tony
11/13/2012 12:08 AM
Still more juicy tidbits to share-

ghutton9
To:
polabonz
Received:
11/8/2012 10:43:00 AM
Subject:
My strategy changed quite a bit after the merge. In my old tribe I had a great alliance with horvie78, jhard70, and trevnasty that gave us contol over who left. My strategy was to stick with the group and play through it. After the merge I was left with none of my alliance or even my old tribe. Now I was scrambling. I had 3 people message me about joining an alliance with them. 2 of them are people I've come to know through the games on this site, csudak and nyaggie98, so I've kind of gone with them without letting on to the other, golfpro71, that I'm not in alliance with them. That way if need be I can align with that person while staying close to what's going on with everyone. Also having the first idol kind of allows me to play this way and get a feel for if I'm going to be the one left out.
11/13/2012 12:10 AM
I warned everyone about tsut, but nooooooooo.... No one believed me when I said he and dustin were palying us....
11/13/2012 12:11 AM
You see red, here is your going home ticket courtesy of aggie-

nyaggie98
To:
polabonz
Received:
11/8/2012 10:33:00 AM
Subject:
In my previous alliance I was letting dublinuf run the show, he was choose who myself, stalagna and bhouska should vote for. Now with the new tribe I created an alliance with myself, ghutton, csudak, tsut30 and sjurat. We are all agree if we should lose a challenge that golfpro will be the first voted out, followed by redraider. Later on I have a devious plan with caesari to get rid of csudak, if I make it that far!

11/13/2012 12:18 AM
Wow...this game has more drama than the real tv show!
11/13/2012 12:20 AM
◂ Prev 1...40|41|42|43|44...102 Next ▸
GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.