Sjurat is known for his wonderful participation in challenges-

sjurat
To:
polabonz
Received:
11/8/2012 10:10:00 PM
Subject:
RE: Idol Clue
Life is like Tony the Tiger....grrreaaattttt.

I have a new fool-proof 4-person alliance that will get me thru the next round --- and I haven't had to put any thought into the challenges, other then mixing up the e "looks great" or "sounds good" to teammates suggestions.

Cya after the next merge
11/13/2012 12:21 AM
Posted by horvie78 on 11/13/2012 12:20:00 AM (view original):
Wow...this game has more drama than the real tv show!
The real surprises will be coming later.......it will be worth sticking around for.
11/13/2012 12:23 AM
And now I am beginning to believe these are falsified, at least some.
11/13/2012 12:26 AM
Proof that Arfy and polabonez are lovers- I will not display the rest of your message, Arfy. Your secret is safe with me.....at least for now...lol!

Arfy
To:
polabonz
Received:
11/8/2012 9:37:00 AM
Subject:
To the biggest love of my life, Polabonez
11/13/2012 12:27 AM
Posted by caesari on 11/13/2012 12:26:00 AM (view original):
Oh come on! At least you saw through the scheme or maybe someone told you about it. Did you forget? Let me jog your memory-

caesari
To:
polabonz
Received:
11/8/2012 5:40:00 PM
Subject:
11/13/2012 12:32 AM
Posted by golfpro71 on 11/13/2012 12:08:00 AM (view original):
Here is a sitemail from tsut30- might as well air out some more laundry and expose more alliances- damn this is fun!

tsut30
To:
polabonz
Received:
11/8/2012 9:28:00 AM
Subject:
I don't think my overall, general strategy has changed persay. I've made new alliances with my new team Aaron tribe with golfpro and ghutton, in my past sneaky yen tribe I was with Dustin lema, who's now gone, as well as with arfy and sjurat. I think i played mb and katz's alliance pretty well, they thought I was with them, when it was me having the swing vote that put Katz out.

Tony
UH-UH-UH-UH! Ooooooooooh! Still raises the hair in between my ears! You're a sneaky one tsut!
11/13/2012 12:36 AM
Posted by golfpro71 on 11/13/2012 12:32:00 AM (view original):
Oh come on! At least you saw through the scheme or maybe someone told you about it. Did you forget? Let me jog your memory-

caesari
To:
polabonz
Received:
Subject:
LOL I know-- it was the first thing I noticed. 

I just meant some of the above was fabricated... by either you or possibly the people sending info to you... don't be so sure you have everything right, golfy.
11/13/2012 12:39 AM
Posted by caesari on 11/13/2012 12:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by golfpro71 on 11/13/2012 12:32:00 AM (view original):

caesari
To:
polabonz
Received:
Subject:
LOL I know-- it was the first thing I noticed. 

I just meant some of the above was fabricated... by either you or possibly the people sending info to you... don't be so sure you have everything right, golfy.
I know what your fate will be. I will keep it to myself for now, can't let out all the goodies right now.
11/13/2012 12:42 AM
I know yours as well. You aren't the only magician in the game.
11/13/2012 12:46 AM
Posted by golfpro71 on 11/13/2012 12:27:00 AM (view original):
Proof that Arfy and polabonez are lovers- I will not display the rest of your message, Arfy. Your secret is safe with me.....at least for now...lol!

Arfy
To:
polabonz
Received:
11/8/2012 9:37:00 AM
Subject:
To the biggest love of my life, Polabonez
Finally found out our secret!  Darn you Golfpro!!!   lol
11/13/2012 12:54 AM
Pretty lame that you would try to wreck the game by posting this stuff after you've been voted out.  Especially from the first person in the game to break their word...
11/13/2012 2:08 AM
Posted by golfpro71 on 11/13/2012 12:18:00 AM (view original):
You see red, here is your going home ticket courtesy of aggie-

nyaggie98
To:
polabonz
Received:
11/8/2012 10:33:00 AM
Subject:
In my previous alliance I was letting dublinuf run the show, he was choose who myself, stalagna and bhouska should vote for. Now with the new tribe I created an alliance with myself, ghutton, csudak, tsut30 and sjurat. We are all agree if we should lose a challenge that golfpro will be the first voted out, followed by redraider. Later on I have a devious plan with caesari to get rid of csudak, if I make it that far!

Hmmm with caesari? Now I'm trying to remember when I talked to him. Nice re-write golfpro but I would never use the word devious since I don't know how to spell it.
11/13/2012 3:32 AM
Lol. I see why everyone decided to vote for golfpro. I now have more faith in my fellow survivors than I did before that vote. Why would you expect someone to trust you after you prove you're not trust worthy? Dumb move golfie.
11/13/2012 7:24 AM
Good work golfpro.  You successfully made it so that you will never be allowed to play in any game on this forum again and done it in such an outlandish and backstabbing way that everything you post will be taken of with a grain of salt
11/13/2012 7:31 AM
Posted by golfpro71 on 11/13/2012 12:06:00 AM (view original):
Congrats, redraider, you just bought yourself a little more time on the tribe. Just remember I warned you earlier about who was gonna stick the knife in yer back. Ghutton nice job on wasting your idol, that was about as dumb as it gets. Here is your alliance with csudak. Here it is again if you like-

csudak
To:
polabonz
Received:
11/8/2012 9:41:00 AM
Subject:
Real simple,THANK GOD FOR A MERGE. I was on borrowed time with last tribe. My new strategy involves getting in with ghutton, nyaggie, and sjurat. We also have tsut with us, but I don't know him that well. Meanwhile I also have a fake alliance with redraider and golfpro,. Ghutton is technically with us as well, but we both know it is not real.

I wanted to team up with ghutton, cause I'm 99% sure he got the idol.

My only other long term alliance is with caesari and nyaggie, everyone else is getting picked off left and right.

Honestly I don't know how this is going to turn out.

Just need to keep winning I guess.
Yep, I'm so bad at this game that I had my whole tribe thinking I was with them in some way.  While I had a FAKE ALLIANCE with you and redraider, what you somehow forgot that like 3 weeks ago you screwed me and redraider at the same time and yet thought we were both willing to work with you again, no questions asked.

Let's go to the stevedotdec vote.  As anyone can see by the results 3 people voted for steve and 3 for coach_deen.  4 people agreed to vote for coach, me, redraider, golfpro and steve.  Now obviously Steve didnt' change his vote.  So that would mean either  me, golfpro or redraider switched there vote.  If you(golfpro) didn't switch your vote then you were openly willing to work with a liar.  That's just foolish.  On the flip side, either me or red obviously knew we didn't flip our vote, so why would either of us truly believe an alliance where it was proven that one of the others was already a liar. 

11/13/2012 7:46 AM
◂ Prev 1...41|42|43|44|45...102 Next ▸
GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.