GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Posted by csudak on 12/2/2012 11:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jhard70 on 12/2/2012 10:38:00 PM (view original):

I thought there was an automatic disqualification, if a tribe didn't use all of their Polabucks. (that was the case in previous challenge)

Thanks for agreeing that it was a rule in previous challenges and not this one.
If you thought it was a great strategy and were unsure if it was going to be permitted, you could have written pola and asked before the challenge started.
12/3/2012 12:15 AM
Victors head to tribal......
12/3/2012 2:57 AM
The votes are in....

I have one vote for ARFY...

I have 5 others for CAESARI.

Caesari is eliminated from Survivor... And will be the first alternate to the jury should someone get disqualified.

To the rest of you, welcome to the final 11, and members of the jury barring any DQ
12/3/2012 11:26 PM
Damn I missed the jury too???? DANGITTTT
12/4/2012 11:00 AM
I see everyone talking about a merge, but I have not heard you announce it yet Tyson.  Is this true?  Are we merging?
12/4/2012 7:31 PM
I have made no merge assumptions. But I too here the talk. Never can tell. Eerily quiet. 
12/4/2012 8:15 PM
I thought we were supposed to have a challenge for tonight also. What's going on?
12/4/2012 8:16 PM
Freakin Tyson is probably passed out somewhere!  You get an idol if you can find his drunk ***!  lol
12/4/2012 8:26 PM
I have a feeling we are going to have one more challenge before merging. 
12/4/2012 8:33 PM
Yeah, he might be trying to Shii Ann someone. That tricky Tyson. 
12/4/2012 8:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=tSEsamMdt5g

Found him doing La Bamba again
12/4/2012 8:50 PM
He's in the alley across the street from MOSI passed out drunk holding the idol he had to steal back from the bum that was planning on selling it for booze.
12/4/2012 8:51 PM
Posted by ghutton9 on 12/4/2012 8:51:00 PM (view original):
He's in the alley across the street from MOSI passed out drunk holding the idol he had to steal back from the bum that was planning on selling it for booze.
Ha ha!
12/4/2012 9:02 PM
Sorry guys been home sick for two days and didn't even realize it was Tuesday until just now.

I'm drugged up on medicine, tired, and can't think.. So I will put a challenge up tomorrow for Thursday...    Friday will be a vote and and action required...  And We will be back on schedule Sat night for Sunday
12/4/2012 9:47 PM
THURSDAY NIGHT CHALLENGE - PROP BETS

Thursday Night will consist of 30 Yes/No Questions for your tribe to answer between the NFL and the NBA Games that are being played.

Each Tribe can choose ANY 10 Questions to answer "Yes" or "No" to on the following list.  Each correct answer will be worth a point.  I didn't add "AT LEAST" or "MORE" to every question, so if the question states "Will peyton manning throw for 280 yards", and he throws for 290, the correct answer would have been YES..  Meaning it's not an exact number... so no gimmic trying.

As an advantage for winning the last challenge,  Tribe Defeated gets to start with a half of a point... Meaning the VICTORS will have to answer more questions correctly, as all ties will go to Defeated.

NFL
(DEN) - WILL DENVER SCORE 3 TOUCHDOWNS?
(DEN) - WILL PEYTON MANNING THROW FOR 280 YARDS?
(DEN) - WILL DEMARIOUS THOMAS HAVE 5 CATCHES?
(DEN) - WILL CHAMP BAILEY HAVE 5 TACKLES?
(DEN) - WILL VON MILLER HAVE 5 TACKLES?
(DEN) - WILL COLQUITT HAVE A PUNT INSIDE THE 20?
(DEN) - WILL MATT PRATER MAKE 2 FIELD GOALS?
(OAK) -WILL OAKLAND SCORE 2 TOUCHDOWNS?
(OAK) - WILL CARSON PALMER THROW FOR 295 YARDS?
(OAK) - WILL DARREN MCFADDEN RUSH FOR 50 YARDS?
(OAK) -  WILL DARIUS HEYWARD BAY HAVE 3 CATCHES?
(OAK) - WILL SEBASTIAN JANIKOWSKI MAKE TWO FIELD GOALS?
(OAK) - WILL SEBATION JANIKOWSKI ATTEMPT A 45+ YARD FIELD GOAL?
(OAK) - WILL LECHER PUNT THREE TIMES?

NBA
(NY) - WILL CHANDLER HAVE 11 REBOUNDS?
(NY) - WILL ANTHONY HAVE 27 POINTS?
(NY) - WILL FELTON HAVE 5 ASSISTS?
(NY) - WILL NEW YORK SCORE 105 POINTS?
(MIA) - WILL BOSH HAVE 11 REBOUNDS?
(MIA) - WILL LEBRON SCORE 26 POINTS?
(MIA) - WILL WADE MAKE A THREE POINTER?
(MIA) - WILL MIAMI SCORE 105 POINTS?
(DAL) - WILL OJ MAYO SCORE 20 POINTS?
(DAL) - WILL KAMAN HAVE 6 REBOUNDS?
(DAL) - WILL MARION HAVE 7 REBOUNDS?
(DAL) - WILL ELTON BRAND PLAY FOR 25.00 MINUTES?
(PHO) - WILL DRAGIC SHOOT 50% OR BETTER?
(PHO) - WILL DRAGIC HAVE 6 ASSISTS?
(PHO) - WILL GORTAT HAVE 8 REBOUNDS?
(PHO) - WILL DUDLEY MAKE 2 THREE POINTERS?

PICKS DUE by 6PM EASTERN Tomorrow.
12/5/2012 1:07 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...57|58|59|60|61...102 Next ▸
GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.