I won a WS recently and "purchased" a t-shirt with my points back on August 8th.  It's now Oct. 17, and I haven't received my t-shirt.  I checked my order status and it says "processing."

I've had a support ticket pending for seven months now (since Mar. 22), so I guess I'm not suprised.

Any idea how long it typically takes before the t-shirt is processed?
10/17/2012 6:51 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
7 months (???) ...OMG !!!... Are U pregnant (???)

No, seriously, we all gotta' be curious now as 2
what on earth (WTF) is taking Admin. 7 months
on an open 'Support-Ticket' (???)

Come on now, we all gotta' know... It's only fair...
Type some reply, & tell us, will ya' (???)

OMG !!!

10/17/2012 8:29 AM
I have a ticket pending from early July regarding a problem with the hierarchies... admin and I had a discussion on the issue and their last response was July 23 saying they still didn't know what was causing the issue. I continued to post box scores and stuff until  mid-August, when I posted both a theory on the problem and how I was going to test it, and then posted more info that seemed to suggest the what was causing the problem, but I haven't heard from them since then on it.
10/17/2012 10:19 AM
4 months, no t-shirt, 9 months with open ticket

just sayin'
12/5/2012 1:49 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I've always had pretty decent response on support tickets, though sometimes I sent more than one inquiry in (i.e. nagging)
12/5/2012 3:06 PM
Yeah, my above ticke is still pending and I re-updated it after the league ended with more data and then a follow up, but still haven't heard anything.

I've had two sim football tickets resolved within 12 hours of submitting each of them.

Meanwhile, I have a new baseball related one that is pending and it's been a good while (at least a few days, maybe a few weeks, i lose track of time these days unless I verify it) on without a response also.
12/5/2012 6:56 PM
They were all out working on the election campaign. And now they are all busy with the recounting of the ballots (See "South Park: Obama Wins"). So that explains it. 
12/6/2012 5:38 AM
Received the t-shirt today, so the mystery is solved...it takes 4 months and 4 days (8/8/12 - 12/12/12) from growing the cotton to actually delivering the shirt. 

Almost up to 9 months on the unresolved ticket...I bet it will go at least 2 years.
12/13/2012 2:39 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.