How does this happen???? Topic

My team in D-II, played in the National Title game last season so the roster is full of quality players.  I had a top 15 ranked National Recruiting class this season.  My team is currently ranked number 12 and 11 in the Coaches and Press poles respectively. I just lost to a SIM coached team with a roster of nothing but SIM chosen players 20-14...HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN??? My quarterback did not play well but that should have been a blip on the radar...My team should have destroyed that team.  I can't figure out how that occurs or what the SIM is interpreting to come up with a result like that...Anyone have any knowledge on how or why that happens when it clearly should not. 

Randy
10/17/2012 2:51 PM
It's Gene Chizik!  Welcome to the forums, bud.  Where do you think you will be coaching next?
10/17/2012 4:56 PM
How does this happen???? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.