Panther Invitational Topic

i have reached out to every conference regarding a snowball shootout type thing with all 32 conferences if your conference wants to particapate discuss with your fellow conference mates and decide which school with a human team will be the best next year based on seniors and all that other stuff and have 1 human coach reply what conference and which team by game 10 there must be 9 conferences by game 10 in order for this too happen the seeds of the particapating conferences will be conference rpi i will create a bracket somehow on here since pennsylvania conference is all sims i will look and decide and whicever conference plays them will play a sim team so please respond on this forum
10/20/2012 10:44 PM
like the idea but it should probably be called something different from that
10/21/2012 12:13 AM
not sure what to name it
10/21/2012 12:23 AM
i have decided that springfield will play for penn conference and its odd that thhey have 10 sophmores
10/21/2012 1:01 AM
I will represent the michigan conference since i created this reducing the minimum to 8
10/21/2012 6:41 PM
after disscusing with your conferece does ours plan on playing
Votes: 6
(Last vote received: 10/24/2012 10:27 AM)
10/21/2012 6:41 PM
Could you share more details about how this would work?
10/23/2012 12:09 PM
it would work as if your conference particapates you will tell which team and then next season i will start a tournament bracket and you will play those games in a few seasons because you dont know which conference you will play next so that is why it will last a few seasons and those teams could be different  each season and there is a minimum of ten teams 8 right now and if we dont reach that minimum it will just be a round robin of all the particapating teams seeds will be conference rpi this will not interfere with the snowball shootout as i would like games to be scheduled towards the beginning of ooc 
10/23/2012 4:41 PM (edited)
Panther Invitational Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.