Kinsella S21, MLB Theme, Full Topic

The World Kinsella Season 20 is nearing completion and I am searching  for candidates for Season #21.

This is a top quality world  (Ranked #12 in the tomjames all-world rankings) that was originally formed by me through a specific screening process with the following stipulations: 
· Veteran owners only (min. of 2 completed seasons) 
· Active participation and attention to all levels of the franchise (no 0(0) pitching staffs, no studs getting drafted away in Rule 5) 
· Respected by fellow owners 

The 2nd and 3rd bullet were confirmed by looking at the worlds they were in with transactions, draft records, and reading the world chat. I also sent anonymous surveys to peers in their worlds to ensure that they were a good fit (which I have also done and continue to do with all subsequent applicants). 

Typically, our turnover is very low, such as this season with only 2 openings and we still have 8 original league members.

Other features of this world include: 
· An active blog World Kinsella Blog (We welcome volunteers with interest.)
· A strict MLB theme as all franchises will remain constant for the history of the world. (No Colorado, have added Montreal Expos and minor league teams from Portland and Charlotte, the two largest markets without an MLB team.)
· Great parity as 31 of the 32 franchises have at least one playoff appearance and no team has made it more than 14 of our 20 completed seasons.
· Fast rollovers - The world has rolled within 48 hours every time except when rollover fell between Christmas and New Year's and was voluntarily delayed a week and four seasons ago when we had some long time members retire from WIFS and there was a ton of HBD openings. 

At this point, we have two founding league members who have decided to leave after 20 seasons and retire from WIFS. Here are the available teams:

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Pittsburgh Pirates Franchise Profile - taken

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - St. Louis Cardinals Franchise Profile - taken

Please site mail me with your interest.

10/26/2012 1:25 AM (edited)
The Pirates opening has been claimed leaving only one available spot.
10/24/2012 12:30 PM
World Series has just been completed and we only need one GM.
10/25/2012 4:48 PM
Rollover scheduled for 3 days away and we just found a new GM for St. Louis.

At this point, no more openings are anticipated, though we still lack 8 reservations for next season, so I will accept waitlist candidates.
10/26/2012 1:25 AM
Our rollover has happened and three GMs who were supposed to be returning have failed to renew their team. Please sitemail me to apply.

NL West
San Francisco Giants - Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile - taken

Los Angeles Dodgers - Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile - taken

Arizona Diamondbacks - Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile
11/5/2012 12:41 PM (edited)

A top world. Join us today!

10/31/2012 2:16 PM
Those are some solid franchises with recent histories of success.
11/2/2012 10:42 AM
Only the Arizona Diamondbacks remain.  Season will begin with one more person.
11/3/2012 10:12 PM
I joined 2 seasons ago and this world has not disappointed.  Join today.
11/13/2012 11:00 AM
Season 21 is ready to begin. We only need a new GM in Arizona to get started.
11/13/2012 3:38 PM
For what it's worth...Overeasy is an HBD player of the highest caliber and believe he runs a top notch world. I commish four worlds myself and if I had the time I would love to jump in here. Someone needs to grab this spot ASAP and get into one of the mot stable HBD worlds out there which also has a vibrant blog.
11/14/2012 1:59 PM (edited)
Have an immediate opening with the Minnesota Twins.
Our preseason has just started and the GM for the team has not checked in since rollover. Thanks to our unusually long rollover, the team is ready for replacement immediately.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Minnesota Twins Franchise Profile
11/17/2012 7:55 AM
Kinsella S21, MLB Theme, Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.