HBD Marketing Poll Topic

Posted by devomac on 10/25/2012 11:31:00 PM (view original):
To be honest I wouldn't click on either of them, but #1 is closer. I'd get rid of or shrink the "Feed Your Addiction" tag and add some in game stuff. Maybe the very bottom of a box score with Dee Bradley hitting a walk off home run. Even better if you replace the picture of Bradley you have now with draft information and add the "Player of the Game" box at the bottom. Just my two cents on the matter.
I'll be waiting on my consulting fees
11/2/2012 6:09 PM
I noticed their brand new banner is front and center on the fox fantasy sports web site. I wonder how much that'll help to generate new users. Certainly can't hurt.
11/2/2012 6:27 PM
I'm amazed so many people clicked #1.  One of the worst visual things in this game are those ridiculous fake pictures.  I guess other people don't feel that way.  Frankly, that would turn me away.  Looks cheesy and cheap.

I love the game, by the way, just being honest.

11/2/2012 8:54 PM
The marketing must be working. *10* worlds have rolled over since yesterday morning, including 4 today, and there's still a lot of day left today. 

Of course, there are still over 100 openings out there. But is progress I suppose.
11/3/2012 10:17 AM
I agree about the cheesy faces. I just hope none of these new owners are lesliechows.
11/3/2012 10:29 AM
It looks like it's the public worlds that are filling quickly.  Hopefully the private worlds get a boost once most of them are filled.
11/3/2012 4:49 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by hypnotoad on 11/3/2012 10:29:00 AM (view original):
I agree about the cheesy faces. I just hope none of these new owners are lesliechows.
I wish there was a way to turn off the faces, actually. On the one hand, I do really like being able to put a face to the players' names, but I wish you could toggle the faces to off (aka, "work mode"). Doesn't seem impossible from a programming standpoint, does it?
11/5/2012 7:24 AM
Anybody know if this game is still being marketed outside of this site? Please excuse my lack of knowledge in regards to the history of this game. Based on the above, it looks like they had some marketing in place, back in the day.
9/6/2018 12:39 PM
◂ Prev 12345
HBD Marketing Poll Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.