Impeach Obama Topic

Posted by antoncresten on 10/29/2012 11:34:00 AM (view original):
Since he probably has a survival supply room in his basement he will not be ******** when FEMA doesnt show up.

The Right assumes government screw ups and plans ahead.

The left relys on government for everything and is the 1st, 2nd and 3rd to ***** when it  shows up about the time it should, but slower than Superman would!
10/29/2012 3:36 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Mike sure hated Obama.
7/24/2017 8:24 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/27/2012 7:35:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 10/27/2012 2:13:00 AM (view original):
You guys kill me. If good news about the economy comes out, it's a false report meant to boost Obama's standing. How convenient.

If something bad comes out, no way it's a false report. You site op/Ed pieces and ask.com, and Wikipedia, and crap like mythbustersnewrepublic.

"If there's any truth to what's being reported about Benghazi now....."

Read the big letters.   If it's political bullshit and Romney has any part of it, he should be tarred and feathered.
taint, are you retarded, drunk or both?
7/24/2017 8:38 PM
Honestly, I don't blame Mike for loving Trump so much. Black kids looked up to Obama for being the first black president. Now Internet trolls look up to Trump for being the first Internet troll president. Kids need role models.
7/24/2017 10:36 PM (edited)
the first mentally challenged president....that is an accomplishment of the americans with disabilities act.
7/24/2017 10:22 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/24/2017 10:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/24/2017 8:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/27/2012 7:35:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 10/27/2012 2:13:00 AM (view original):
You guys kill me. If good news about the economy comes out, it's a false report meant to boost Obama's standing. How convenient.

If something bad comes out, no way it's a false report. You site op/Ed pieces and ask.com, and Wikipedia, and crap like mythbustersnewrepublic.

"If there's any truth to what's being reported about Benghazi now....."

Read the big letters.   If it's political bullshit and Romney has any part of it, he should be tarred and feathered.
taint, are you retarded, drunk or both?
Taint, what mike meant to say was, "I was cool with hypothetical speculation when it was a president I didn't like. Now that Trump's in office though..."
Well, if you happened to notice, I made two posts and used "if" in both. You fuckknobs makes 40 a day and it's already decided that RUSSIA!!!!!!! is a thing.
7/25/2017 8:19 AM
BLOCK PARTY!!!!

Congrats, in 3 days, you accomplished something cresten couldn't do it 15 years. Bored me so much that you were blocked. And cresten posted this a thousand times.

7/25/2017 8:34 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Impeach Obama Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.