Looking for a new job.... Topic

This is going to be my last season at Elizabethtown.  I'm not sure what I am going to do come next season.  I think I prefer DII, but I am open to staying at DIII if the right conference is out there.  

So, what's out there?  Anyone have any suggestions for a mediocre coach that might be figuring things out a little bit?  

So far I am considering going west,, maybe to the California DII conference
10/27/2012 4:45 PM
i would not go to a cali conference unless you recruit players far from home with so many cali teams
10/27/2012 10:40 PM
I would highly recommend staying in D3 and joining one of the up and coming conferences: New Jersey, CCIW or USA South. We'd love to have you in Minnesota, but I doubt we'll have an opening next season. 

If you want to join the dark side, Upstate also has one opening. 

Regardless, stick with D3. It's definitely the place to be in Wooden. 
10/28/2012 1:18 AM
pep speaks the truth!
10/28/2012 7:46 AM
CCIW has I believe 3 spots open, with perennial NT teams (usually 2-3, last season I think we had 4 and 2 more PIT). Check out the conference or sitemail me if you are interested. We also are starting a inter-conference tourney with St Louis, NJ, and USA South conferences.
10/28/2012 5:27 PM
Thanks, guys.  Looks like I'm leaning towards DIII now.  I feel most comfortable with a zone defense, but a couple of the M2M teams are looking pretty good.  All I know is that I would prefer not to take on a FCP, purely for fundamental reason

Pepwaves, let me know if it looks like a team in your conference might become available. 

10/28/2012 9:26 PM
Will do, milwood.

Glad to hear you will be staying in D3!
10/29/2012 12:28 PM
Looking for a new job.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.