SAY HI TO LINCOLN, NEBRASKA, *******
10/28/2012 5:24 AM
I was curious, since when was Nebraska relevant again in the world of college football?  Signed SEC
10/28/2012 9:47 AM
THEY WERE AFRAID TO TAKE NEBRASKA, THEYTOOK A+M INSTEAD
10/28/2012 10:05 AM
At this point in time TXAM Football is a level above Nebraska.  Pelini has to go, he just isn't getting the recruits.  Nebraska obviously has the tradition and facilities but getting kids to go to Lincoln isn't as easy as it use to be.  The world of college football has changed.  Nebraska is going to have to make some major changes before the program gets back to the elite level.  Joining the Big10 was a good move revenue wise, but might of actually hurt them from a recruiting standpoint or maybe it is just Pelini's Ahole personality that recruits don't like.  If I were Nebraska I would fire Pelini and bring in Peterson from Boise State.
10/28/2012 11:23 AM
I agree^^

Not to mention Nebraska was already in the B1G before the SEC expanded, so to claim they were scared is just silly.

A&M would beat Nebraska by two scores easily.

10/28/2012 8:30 PM
DOH
10/29/2012 12:07 PM
Hey Michigan, put Devin Gardner at QB instead of that suck *** freshman!  I don't think I've ever been so frustrated as a Michigan fan watching that game...I could have played QB better than BELOW ME
10/29/2012 2:43 PM
I think Michigan is farther behind schedule in regards to rebuilding than most Michigan fans are willing to admit. 
10/29/2012 3:10 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.