INJURY QUESTION Topic

WHY DO ATHLETES WITH BAD ANKLE OR LEG(MAURICE JONES-DREW) INJURIES WHO ARE NOT PLAYING GO TO ALL THAT MOVEMENT OF GETTING DRESSED, TRAVEL TO STADIUM, PUT ON UNIFORM, WALK AROUND ON FIELD WITH CRUTCHES OR BOOT-CAST, AND PACE AROUND SIDELINE TO NOT PLAY?

WOULDN'T IT BE BETTER FOR INJURY TO STAY HOME AND REST, AND HAVE TRAINER, THERAPIST, MEDS GO TO HIM

THIS GOES FOR ALL SPORTS AND LEG INJURIES

AND THEY WONDER WHY THEY HAVE "SETBACKS"

10/28/2012 12:15 PM
TEBOW TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/28/2012 6:56 PM

GGG DEMANDS A SENSICAL  REPLY!

GGG KNOWS THIS IS A TRAVESTY!

10/28/2012 7:49 PM

"I promise you one thing. A lot of good will come out of this. You will never see any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season. You will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season. You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season."

10/28/2012 8:01 PM
INJURY QUESTION Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.