BANNED--Different Players League --Version 7-- Topic

This league has filled in two weeks or less (Last 3 versions in 2 days). This post is prior to the league being set up in the Theme Leagues. The reason is so those of you who wanted to join in the past and missed will know in advance as to the day the league will be available for joining. It will be available to join next Monday November 5th.

This also gives those of you who do join a little more time to put together a team. If you are looking for a challenge then this is a league  comprised of some of the best owners at WIS. Only one owner has won more than 60 games in the first 6 versions so if you are concerned with your win/loss record this is not for you.

League capp will be 48 Million.

Banned Players: Kidd, Jordan, Lebron, Wilt, Rodman, B Wallace, Kareem, Hakeem, Moses, Shaq, B. Walton, C Paul, Dr. J, R. Allen, A.Gilmore Barkley, D.Wade. D.Robinson, Karl Malone, Larry Bird, Durant, D Howard, K Garnett, D Mutombo and Stockton. No Clones - No Rookies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very important so pay attention. Any team found with a banned player will have to contact support to have that player replaced or go to the waiver wire and do it immediately prior to the first game. Going to support takes about 3 days and the banned player will have to sit on the bench for each of those games.

If I find a banned player on your team I will try to notify you prior to the start of the league however this fills so fast I may not be able to accomplish that. If you leave the league to change your roster chances are it will be filled and you will lose your spot.

10/30/2012 9:51 PM
League will be Available at 12:01 AM EST time Monday.
11/4/2012 3:13 PM
I'm IN.
11/5/2012 12:03 AM
NBA 42620  Welcome Banditone
11/5/2012 12:09 AM
BANNED--Different Players League --Version 7-- Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.