When does life start? Topic

Today marks one year since I started playing this game.
I've encountered many interesting(to say the least) people.Become
addicted to a bunch of numbers a company tries to put a face to and
peeved my girlfriend,mother and friends because I had to get home
so I could gameplan against Ozz in the CC,which I've lost to him numerous times.
 So I ask you gentleman,is there a world beyond this?
And where does the line begin?

11/2/2012 12:46 AM
I once told my wife she had to get a team or I would consider divorce.

She didn't think it was half as funny as I did.
11/2/2012 1:16 AM
Won't you come home, bill bailey, won't you come home I've moaned the whole night long I'll do the cookin', honey, I'll pay the rent I know I done you wrong
You remember that rainy evenin' I threw you out....with nothin' but a fine tooth comb Ya, I know I'm to blame, now... ain't it a shame Bill bailey, won't you please come home
(instrumental break)
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/bill-bailey-lyrics-louis-armstrong.html ] Won't you come home, bill bailey, won't you come on home I've moaned that whole day long I'll do all the cookin' honey, I'll even pay the rent I know, that I have done you, oh so, wrong
You remember that rainy evenin' I throwed you out, with nothin but a fine tooth comb I know I'm to blame, now... ain't it a shame So baby, won't you please come
I said now, won't you please come home.
11/2/2012 4:01 AM
There must be another, more sinister dimension. What about that girl in Japan that had her SIM person kill some guy's SIM person because the SIM had an affair. That one went to court I believe.
11/2/2012 1:05 PM
I just bought my Wife a Slate from T-Mobile. Problem solved. LOL ;-)   Now she has her own toy to play with. When we travel and we are not in our room to use my Laptop. TA DA! There is always the slate. Try it. It works. :-)
11/2/2012 4:36 PM (edited)
Life begins when you beat me babcick
11/2/2012 9:30 PM
Got my NC bud.
Where the heck is yours?
11/17/2012 1:42 PM
I've only played 182 games which is 4 less games than your total amount of losses. You have 5 + teams I'd hope for $50+  per month you'd get a national championship. So with all that in mind I have 365 games to win a National championship.
11/17/2012 2:02 PM
Life starts as soon as you get a subscription. Lots of pictures.      
11/17/2012 3:13 PM
I did see you at least douched that cooch of yours and finally grabbed a rebuild.
Couldn't win one with a ready made team.What makes you think you can do it with a
rebuild.
 Sincerely,
       The Malicious A-Hole
11/17/2012 3:55 PM
Lol my rebuild team can already beat your ready made team.....Even the teams you rebuild suck.
11/17/2012 4:22 PM
Take that back!!LOL
11/19/2012 11:08 PM
When does life start? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.