Deepest Run I've Ever Made Topic

Thus concludes the deepest run into the playoffs that I have ever made.  GG to Colorado and yankinwis.  What a record setting season it's been in Wilkinson (at least offensively).
11/5/2012 2:40 PM
change this crap engine  that's all we have to say    ----another terrible season for us followed by a did not show up  again  vs ganticbus   he must love playing us as it his easiest game of year  we turn it over like we are in a bunch of agg sets on off   which we were not    getting to hate this engine   and the fans at olaf sure in the hell hate me  esp in wilk where i am seen as the antichrist on campus   cant blame them
11/5/2012 3:20 PM
and to add  guy throws  88 passes vs our defense with zero picks  enough said
11/5/2012 7:41 PM
Well, he recruits really well and he game plans like a champ. Therefore, he is a champ. I wouldn't want to play him. I love my all pass all the time offense.
11/5/2012 10:12 PM
Not the champ this season got beat like a drum...but thanks anyway Allen. Myers the new engine will be out pretty soon they are beta testing right now and I'll most likley be getting beat by everyone unless I go with another formation but until then I'll ride the wave and rack up the records .
11/7/2012 10:32 PM
Right there with ya, gatincbus.  Just as I start figuring out more and more, I know I'll have to adjust for the new engine.  I would love to figure out the details of gameplanning from one of the veterans.
11/8/2012 9:06 AM
gantincbus, you have a great plan for sure, but I'm getting ever closer to beating you again.  I look forward to our matchups.  
11/24/2012 11:21 AM
Deepest Run I've Ever Made Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.