In a hurry I selected the promised frosh start instead of the soph start.  I would do my team a disservice if I started him over my current players.  He is a solid 4 if not 5* player, but still isn't better than the 7 I have currently. Is it better to still sign him and not start him or cut my losses and move on to another player.
11/5/2012 6:10 PM
I would say it depends on his cores and potential, if he has top end attributes but isn't going to have much growth then the WE hit shouldn't really affect him much and he can always be a solid back up if nothing else. If you can get somebody with slightly less talent but more potential then I'd dump him.
11/5/2012 6:32 PM
If you can't find an back-up, sign him. Just start him in the 1st half then bench him in the 2nd half.
11/5/2012 8:37 PM
Agree with rw there, if he does have good potential then what dano said should work
11/5/2012 8:52 PM
if he is on OL (which u have 7 already)  then start him and forget about it,  he will get avg'd out with the other 4 starters so it wont too big of a deal.

if he is a DB then put him and your nickel back (#3 CB) or your #2 S,  then select either Nickel or 4-3 so he gets the start but his presence will be diminished.
11/6/2012 3:40 PM
Thanks for the replies.  I forgot to add that he is an OL.  
11/6/2012 7:52 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.