Uecker World Ranked #25 on Green's Ranking List needs 1 owner. We've rolled and looking to line up owners with a good track record or ones who like to develop one. Rookie/Neophyte owners will be considered if willing to commit long term. Active owners will not allow newbies to be ripped off in unfair trades so if that is how you operate this world is not for you!
Solid World. Low turnover. Little drama. Good parity. 30 teams won at least 60 games and only two teams reached 100!
Good mix of veteran and new owners.
Minimum win rule (120 over two seasons, see our blog for details) and Prospect Budget Cap ($25Mil) prevent blatant tanking.
Charlotte Shamed II
- AL East (93-69) - This team has been a perennial powerhouse makingth eplayoffs in each of th epast 4 seasons including a WS championship. This team plays in a brutal division but will be in the hunt if not disassembled! Taken by KPMcClave
Washington D.C. Spooky Mulders
- AL East (92-70) This is another very well managed team in a tough division that has earned 3 consecutive wild card births. No need to rebuild with this team! Taken by Zedonk
AL South - (79-83) Can you say mediocre? This team has finished in 2nd or 3rd place for the past 14 seasons winning between 68 and 85 games without a playoff appearance. Please take this teamand do something, anything, with it! Taken by R2D2Guy
AL West(79-83) One playoff appearance in 14 seasons under the same owner. Lots of good draft picks but not given enough attention to compete. Plays in the same division as the commish. Taken by grissom97
New Britain Rabaul
- NL East (88-74) On again off again success with playoff appearances in 3 of the last 5 seasons under 4 different owners including a WS appearance in S18. This team should compete for a division crown this season. Taken by lwbraun
Louisville Red River Bats
- NL South (56-106) Taken by opie5
- NLWest (87-75) - This well run team has dominated its division with 10 titles in 20 seasons including the last 2. A win now team for sure. Taken by oldman
- NL West (66-96) - This franchise needs work, a challenging rebuild for sure.
11/18/2012 1:04 AM (edited)