Uecker World S21 - Needs 1! Topic

Uecker World Ranked #25 on Green's Ranking List needs 1 owner. We've rolled and looking to line up owners with a good track record or ones who like to develop one. Rookie/Neophyte owners will be considered if willing to commit long term. Active owners will not allow newbies to be ripped off in unfair trades so if that is how you operate this world is not for you!

Solid World. Low turnover. Little drama. Good parity. 30 teams won at least 60 games and only two teams reached 100!

Good mix of veteran and new owners.

Minimum win rule (120 over two seasons, see our blog for details) and Prospect Budget Cap ($25Mil) prevent blatant tanking.

Available teams:

AL

Charlotte Shamed II  - AL East (93-69) - This team has been a perennial powerhouse makingth eplayoffs in each of th epast 4 seasons including a WS championship. This team plays in a brutal division but will be in the hunt if not disassembled! Taken by KPMcClave

Washington D.C. Spooky Mulders  - AL East (92-70) This is another very well managed team in a tough division that has earned 3 consecutive wild card births. No need to rebuild with this team! Taken by Zedonk 
Richmond Stonewalls AL South - (79-83) Can you say mediocre? This team has finished in 2nd or 3rd place for the past 14 seasons winning between 68 and 85 games without a playoff appearance. Please take this teamand do something, anything, with it! Taken by R2D2Guy

Anaheim Adiaphoras AL West(79-83) One playoff appearance in 14 seasons under the same owner. Lots of good draft picks but not given enough attention to compete. Plays in the same division as the commish. Taken by grissom97

NL
New Britain Rabaul  - NL East (88-74) On again off again success with playoff appearances in 3 of the last 5 seasons under 4 different owners including a WS appearance in S18. This team should compete for a division crown this season. Taken by lwbraun
Louisville Red River Bats  - NL South (56-106) Taken by opie5
Helena Handbaskets - NLWest (87-75) - This well run team has dominated its division with 10 titles in 20 seasons including the last 2.  A win now team for sure. Taken by oldman

Arizona HABOOBS - NL West (66-96) - This franchise needs work, a challenging rebuild for sure.

11/18/2012 1:04 AM (edited)
Reserved
11/5/2012 10:16 PM
great league with great owners  come join us!
11/5/2012 11:57 PM
We have at least 3 owners willing to join another world if you can bring 3 into Uecker!
11/8/2012 6:07 PM
Good teams and rebuilds available!
11/12/2012 1:09 AM
This is a very active league, with some great owners (and me.)  Join it!!!!!

11/13/2012 12:12 PM
I could have three people (myself, lwbraun, and oldman) interested in joining this world.  I need to talk to them.  I have played extensively, but they are both new to HBD.  However, they have a lot of time spent in HD and SimLeague Baseball.  I would think interest would be in Charlotte, D.C., and either Helena or New Britain franchises. 
11/13/2012 1:47 PM
Uecker needs to fill. It is a great league and the NL west could use the new blood. The competion is really good and I have learned a ton from my fellow owners. If you are looking for a competitve leave Uecker is the place for you.
11/13/2012 5:47 PM
Great world! Great reputation! Come and join us.
11/14/2012 2:03 PM
We still have teams in need of a good home.
11/15/2012 7:26 PM
4 teams left, could soon be down to 2!
11/15/2012 10:35 PM
It looks like only two teams are left.  We have a playoff powerhouse in a challenging division and a team that could use a rebuild. As I said before, this is a very good league and one of my favorites. Come and join Uecker!!!
11/16/2012 3:05 PM
yep, just 2 remain. One in each league, both in the Western divisions.
11/16/2012 8:56 PM
We'll only need one more owner by Sunday morning.
11/18/2012 12:24 AM
Uecker World S21 - Needs 1! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.