customer service? Topic

what happened to cs?  I sent a ticket on monday and it still hasn't been responded to.  Anyone else having a similiar issue?
11/8/2012 12:37 AM
I was having regular dialog with customer support over a problem with the player hierarchies: sending boxscores, etc... when all of the sudden they stopped responding. The ticket hasn't been updated since 8/10.

Another ticket was submitted on 9/20 regarding some forfeits in a progressive league that took until 10/11 to resolve.

I've also heard of some others having similar issues.
11/8/2012 12:57 AM
Very disappointed with my experiences with customer support this year.  Quality is not what it was a few years ago.
11/8/2012 8:44 AM
NOW THAT FOX NEWS LOST THE ELECTION,PERHAPS THEY'LL HAVE  THE TIME AND COURTESY TO RESPOND TO THEIR PAYING CUSTOMERS.
11/8/2012 10:10 AM
Posted by biglenr on 11/8/2012 8:44:00 AM (view original):
Very disappointed with my experiences with customer support this year.  Quality is not what it was a few years ago.
A few years ago their service was exceptional. One of the best examples of user service and support on the web. It's been slowly going downhill the last few years, but it seems it has come in spurts of being suddenly worse than it previously was. This is a new low.
11/8/2012 10:49 AM
They're probably reeeealy busy with the "update". 
11/11/2012 2:33 PM
CS is very slow ... and sometimes they don't respond !
12/7/2012 4:19 PM
customer service? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.