Poll: Practice Time Splits ? Topic

How much practice time between Team and Individual Position Practice.  First number is Team, 2nd is Individual.
Pick closest answer to what you do !
Votes: 108
(Last vote received: 9/21/2021 9:07 AM)
11/9/2012 9:56 AM
Depends on what level.  In D1 I practice more formation time then I do in D3.  I am experimenting with my D3 team with zero formation practice.  2 seasons in so far.  I took over a team that was ranked 205 out of 220 and I am preaseason #28 I think for season 3.  It is a 4 season experiment to see how they play as seniors with big traits, but no formation IQ...does anyone have any experience with this?  I got the idea from these forums...:)
11/11/2012 5:34 PM
I tried something similar gs at a lower level and it still works fine to an extent. I only did it for a couple of seasons though, not a full 4. I do think it would play a role later in the post season and what not but as far as trying to get a lower level team (where sims rule) to 10+ wins a season I bet is pretty manageable. It would be interesting to see the effect with your OU team :P
11/12/2012 12:42 PM
Poll: Practice Time Splits ? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.