) 98average - Dennis Rodman, Tracy McGrady, no comment yet, but i like the mojo so far
2) ncih (1) - Lebron James, Dirk Nowitzki, Swen Nater, these 3 are like a turkey dinner (all the trimmings)
3) scudmissle - Wilt Chamberlain, Kevin McHale, Anfernee Hardaway, 68%efg, 60%efg, 54.5%efg, boards and dimes too. not bad
4) mikee1 - Michael Jordan, Kevin Love, Horace Grant, love the symmetry of these 3. horace, quintessential 3rd round pick now.
5) dh555 - Abdul Jabbar, Bill Russell, Terry Porter, boards, dimes, and 3's... and kareem! good trade up to snag porter!
6) brick_man - Shaquille O'Neal, Paul Pierce, Steve Nash, not sure of the plan here, but fireworks for sure
7) tricky24 - Moses Malone, Mel Daniels, James Harden, daniels in the 2nd a headscratcher, but shields moses well while harden posts on the arc. nice.
8) theyard2 - Karl Malone, Robert Parish, Mookie Blaylock, big paint scorers and mookie at 52% from the arc. balanced attack.
9) coachcroft - Dwayne Wade, Bill Walton, Elton Brand, robo's right, this is a formidable trio. lookin' for an arc welder.
10) banditone - Chris Paul, Clyde Drexler, Wes Unseld, Happy Hairston, chris, clyde and wes will lead the league in dimes, happy-no-d is underrated
11) bluenote75 - Dwight Howard, Deron Williams, Ryan Anderson, dimes, boards and 3's. good chow, but needs salt.
12) jakotay - Charles Barkley, Chauncey Billups, Carlos Boozer, this is a contender! love the mojo and %'s
13) robocoach - Oscar Robertson, Scottie Pippen, Bobby Jones, i'm lost a bit here with the bobby jones pick. like the versatality of oscar and pip. but robo knows
14) ljemd - David Robinson, Donyell Marshall, Brent Barry, needs a usage boost, but good start. low t.o.'s, good ft% and decent def. sound team so far
15) ginandjuice - Artis Gilmore, Shawn Marion, Amare Stoudemire, not a fan of amare, but love gilmore and marion, yet amare fits well here. stout front line.
16) ncih (2) - Magic Johnson, Dikembe Mutombo, Hakeem Olajuwon, glen's got it working early. hakeem slips to the 3rd round. good god. great grab.
17) seapilots - Kevin Durant, Buck Williams, Anthony Mason, durant and buck (2nd round?) are a nice pairing. mason's value drops because of the new d rating.
18) vancem - Ben Wallace, Manu Ginobili, Bob McAdoo, debated between mchale and mcadoo. bob finds a home on this team. usage fits great for manu. solid.
19) eleibowitz - Larry Bird, Marcus Camby, Alonzo Mourning, another formidable front line. bird's 64 def season is a must here i would think.
20) ncmusician_7 - Jason Kidd, Tyson Chandler, Kobe Bryant, another trade up for another great 3rd grab. kobe's 36% usage fits great. some guys are just lucky
21) natenoy - Jerry Lucas, Larry Nance, Gerald Wallace, i'm a fan of nate's teams, but not this one. don't see it (yet. where's the beef?)
22) tarheel1991 - Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, Andrew Bynum, like the feel of allen in the middle of things here. good looking trio,
23) xxevilivexx - John Stockton, Tim Duncan, Serge Ibaka, duncan is underrated. should go higher. paired with stock and ibaka! interesting, interesting. gl!
24) jethroeg - Walt Bellamy, Julius Erving, bellamy in the 1st! hold the phone. he does have that 1 great season. dr. j as a sidekick. scoring dynamo! go, jethro!