When I go into game planning and try to edit a specific game plan my iPad kicks me out of my
Browser. Anyone else have this issue and have found a fix?

Eric
11/12/2012 8:40 AM
I have the same issue ever since the IOS6 update, sent a ticket, they responded but didn't resolve the issue.
11/12/2012 9:26 AM
I have same problem since my iPad update.
11/12/2012 8:39 PM
Here is the response I got.

11/13/2012 10:20 AM Customer Support
Robert, we still can not find the issue for why this is happening on the iPad. We are working on an update that will be changing the game plan pages, so hopefully we can check a little more while we work on those pages to see if we can find the problem or if it even still happens with the changes. Unfortunately, this is something that changed on the iOS side and we can't tell what they did to not work with our pages that work for everyone else and it's very difficult to track down something like this. At this point, we can only hope they either update iOS so the pages work again or the changes we make to the pages don't have this issue, whatever the issue is.
11/13/2012 11:57 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Sounds like nothing will happen soon.
11/14/2012 6:26 AM
Sounds like Apple caused the problem. Let "them" fix it.
11/14/2012 8:14 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
For those that were having issues with game planning on iPads, Apple released iOS 6.1 last week and it resolves the issue.  You may need to clear your browser's cookies/cache after updating.
2/3/2013 12:50 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.